Friday, October 04, 2013

Day 4, 2013--Share the Love

Friday is here and...yesterday I missed my I'm Not Hannah post.  I'm not entirely too worked up about it.  After all, I posted on THIS blog and yesterday I was buried in work and house stuff.  A few years ago, I would have lost my mind over it, but now it's like, "Eh."

I DID take the time to read and comment on a few of y'all's blogs.  So enjoying learning about you and yours and reconnecting with old friends.  PLEAAAASSSEEE take the time to pick a few blogs from our list and visit them.  Put down a comment or two.  Bloggers LOVE comments and the whole point of NaBloWriMo is to encourage a writing COMMUNITY.

It's an all-caps kind of morning.  I think I need more tea in my life.

Y'all have great days!!

2 comments:

Raige Creations said...

will visit and comment, been trying to but same as you my time is full up living. happy blogging.

Mary Evans said...

wishing there was a thumbs up!