Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Day 2, 2013--Off to a Great Start

Looks like we're off to a great start--at least writing-wise.  I'll be working on getting the prompts up after the Biscuit goes to school and then getting a list of writers together.  Please be patient, as NaBloWriMo, while dear to my heart and good for my soul, is about 236th on my list today.  ;)

I haven't been able to read everybody's stuff, but I'll be trying to as the day goes on, as well.  It's so much fun to get to know everybody and to catch up on what's happened over the last year.  Soooo many changes for some of you!

I'll be posting every day on FB, so if you want to put a link on the page when you get your daily post up, try to comment on that day's post.  This keeps me marginally more organized.

Marginally.

In the margins.

Have fantastic days, my loves!

2 comments:

Aleta said...

No rush - just happy to be participating again :)

http://fleurdealeta.blogspot.com/2013/10/quick-video-to-share.html

Danette Baltzer said...

I wasn't sure you were going to get this going again this year. I am not sure I can do it. It's probably completely stupid, ridiculous but... when you have time.